I have been in the UK since 2006, and was convicted twice. One was in 2007 for attempt of leaving the UK with a false passport for which I served 7 months sentence, and the other was at the end of 2010 for working illegally. I was given a non custodial sentence of 100 hrs community payback work. It has been now more a year since I have had the indefinite to leave, but not sure if I should apply now. Your advice on this would really be appreciated. Thanks .

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]