Hi, I was wondering if I could claim for full custody of my unborn child as the father has recently got off probation and has a fire arm in his property. In addition for this, his mother is highly toxic and threatened to slice my throat when I was 18 weeks pregnant and called social services on me trying to get guardianship of my daughter.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

We can certainly advise and assist you with your children act matter. There are actually a few imminent issues to deal with here; not just on custody/parental responsibility but I am confident you will benefit more with some initial advice first.

Please feel free to email or call us on 0203 959 9123 at your convenience to see how we may be able to help you further. Alternatively, please let us know what times are good for us to call you back - if you prefer this.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]