Hi am a french citizen Been leaving in the u.k since 1996 but my passport have expired since 1999. Can you please advise me which route to take to apply for resident. Thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

You would need to renew your passport and once you have the passport or an ID card, you can apply for settled status under Appendix EU. We are happy to assist with the application. Please contact our dedicated team to help on 0203 959 9126. Thanks

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]