hi currently i am in tier 2 visa - supervised practice nurse. my sponsor was saying he lost the sponsorship license . so i want to switch on to other. so could u tell me whether i can able to transfer my current visa to another sponsorship? or is there any sponsorship like that? can you able to find a new employer for me.....please reply for this.. its very urgent thank you so much

Areas of Expertise: 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]