Hi dear sir i am sudip nepal. actually i am looking for work permit sponser job. before i worked in indian resturant as a chef so i am looking chef job. and just now i completed master degree also. now my status is tier4 , i want to switch to tier 2 Please if you do this one email me for further advice. thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]