Hi. I am a 42year old woman studying for a master of social work in Australia. I have a first degree in psychology from Zimbabwe. I am a Zimbabwean citizen. I complete my studies in November 2019. I have applied for a graduate entry master of mental health nursing with the university of Nottingham to start Jan 2020. Should I receive an offer am I able to get a tier 4 visa and add my 15year old daughter and husband who are still in Zimbabwe? Secondly I once visited England on a visitors visa in 1999 and overstayed till 2000 but managed to visit again in 2002 and they allowed me to enter and I did not over stay. My husband also over stayed from 1998-2000. Will this affect our tier 4 application and will my change in studies be a problem. Will you be able to assist with the visa application?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on info@otssolicitors.co.uk 


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]