Hi I am an escort and mainly earn the wages in cash, I put these wages in my bank account. I am a European national (Bulgaria) and also have a degree in travelling and tourism, but I consider myself a self-employed sex worker. I also have a partner who is a Brazilian national. I want him to stay in the UK. We have been living together for last 4 years. Please advise if it would be possible to submit the application to the home office and would they consider my profession as legit as I do not have receipts or invoices, as the payments our always done in cash by my clients.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039 599123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]