hi i am an international students now studying on UK with tire 4 visa. Fortunately i am blessed with a baby girl here. She is 45 days old now. My course will finish 30 September. My visa is still February. now i want to plan Shenzhen countries. Do my new borne child need UK visa (BRP) if yes will i apply for dependent or in other category?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]