Hi. I am planning to apply for my PR after i had a divorce with my ex wife who happens to be an EEA national. I have the proof of her working until time of Decree Absolute. I also have all the p60 to date but i did not have her bank statemnet. Do i really need it as part of document needed to apply for my PR. Bear in mind we already lost contact. Please kindly advice me.Also what document do i need to submit.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir, applying for retained rights of residency upon separation with an EEA national requires very specific documentation. In order to assess your eligibility further, our European law specialists at OTS Solicitors will be more than happy to contact you in order to assist you. 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]