Hi I had a EEA residence card was ending in July 2018and i lost that we applied again and the home office provide me a new one and is ending in June 2021 and we been living in uk ,and married from last five years , we have are required documents from last five , we can apply for perment residence or now we have to wait until 2021?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir/Madam, as long as you can show that your EEA Partner has been exercising Treaty Rights for the last 5 years and that you have been living as their partner during this period, then you would be eligible to apply now and do not need to wait until 2021.  We can confirm that a member of OTS Solicitors shall be in touch shortly to discuss the requirements of permanent residence under the EEA regulations.  

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]