Hi I have attained pre-settled status as an extended family member, having lived in uk for 2 years as dependent of my sister who is eu citizen living in uk. I also have a biometric residence card. However will I be able to apply for settled status after having attained 5 years continuous residence EVEN IF I have in meantime moved away from my sister and am no longer dependent on her at time of application for settled status

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your email. You must demonstate that you have been living with and/or dependant on your EEA family member for the continuous 5 years period. Should you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02039 599123 and we would be happy to assist you.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]