Hi I have a house in the UK and sufficient funds in my account in the UK since the past 5 years however, I earn abroad in another EU country and would like to know if I qualify for the EEA PR?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

In order to qualifty for permanent residence you must be an EEA National exercising treaty rights in the UK for at least 5 years. 

We will require additional information from you. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]