Hi i have lived in the uk for 4 years and I was removed for overstaying and was giving a ten year re-entering ban. This is my sixth year in the re-entering ban, but my wife and daughter reallyy wants me to come back..is there any thing you can do to secure a visa for me.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

You may be able to appeal your re-entry ban on the grounds that the decision interferes with your right to a family life under Article 8 of the European Convention of human rights. We would need to talk with you to get the full facts of the case to see if this is possible.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]