Hi I was born in uk and my daughter to, my wife mother of my daughter is Iranian , been married for 13 years. How can I bring her to uk so we can all be a family. My daughter is nine years old. I really need help

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your question.

Your wife may be able to enter the UK on a Spouse Visa, providing the Immigration rules are met, such as the financial requirement.

We will need to discuss this further in order to advise you on this matter. Our solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]