Hi! I'm currently on a Tier 4 visa which expires on the 18th of this month. I've been actively looking for a job since completing my Law Masters in September; I have had some luck in this regard but so far haven't had a company willing to sponsor me on a Tier 2 visa. I'd like to stay on in the UK for a while longer after my student visa expires and was wondering how to go about that? I'd very much appreciate some comprehensive advice and guidance as I'm looking to potentially use an immigration lawyer in the event I do get a job offer to assist in the visa application process. Thanks!

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on info@otssolicitors.co.uk

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]