Hi OTS solicitor, I need some help with making an application for extending our stay in UK and eventually settlement. We are here on ICT tier 2 visa and have lived here for 2 years. Our child born in UK has a rare metabolic condition and is severely disabled. Going back to India would mean deterioration in her care , no education and will be a big set back to our life as a family. Currently ICT tier 2 visas don't allow an extension beyond 5 years and can never lead to ILR. What can we do to make a claim on human rights ground. I work in IT and we have never been on benefits if that can support the application.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]