Hi There, Hoping you can help, I am currently on a Tier 5 Visa which ends in August 2019. My partner and I will have been together for only 12 months by then and we are desperately trying to figure out how we could get a partner visa for the UK. I am an Australian Citizen and we have only been living together for 6 months. Is there any option? Kind Regards and Thank you!

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on info@otssolicitors.co.uk 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]