Hi there. I am a British citizen living in UK with my British son. I would like to file for my husband to join me on a spouse visa however I do not meet the financial requirements since I was out of work to look after my son. Is there another way to file for him?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

I note the information you provided and your issue with regards to applying for entry clearance for your husband who is not in the United Kingdom whilst you and your son, both of whom are British citizens, are in the United and that you do not meet the financial requirement. Please note that this is not a straightforward procedure. Therefore the best way to proceed would be to contact our offices.

Our immigration Solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]