I am sid
I was studying in uk I was curtailed from uni due to change the dares on my medical certificate
Now I wanna study in uk it’s been one year this thing happened and I went to Singapore doing diploma in construction engineering in I thought Of doing top up degree in uk and take bachelors degree
Can I apply again to other university will I have visa problem ?
Please let me know ,

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

We will require further information from you in order to advise you. We will contact you shortly to discuss your immigration matter in more detail.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our cotnact form.

Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]