I am a British citizen and I live in Uk with my family. My mum passed away in India 2 years ago and my dad lives alone in India. he is a diabetic patient and has no one to care for him. he usually comes on 6 months visitors visa but can he stay permanently here with me as he is dependent on me.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]