I am a British citizen - born in London. My husband (we are married under Shariah Law January 2006) currently has European Family Membership status which started July 23rd 2010 for five years. We would like to now obtain indefinite leave to remain. I am a school teacher in permanent employment. What do we now need to do? I am concerned that time is running out to apply.

Areas of Expertise: 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]