I am a British citizen currenly living in Ireland with my Non EU spouse whom has an Article 10 resident card. We have been living here 4 years with me as self sufficient. I am now looking at moving back to the UK. Which is the best way for us to do this?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039 599123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]