I am an EU Citizen, have a PR certificate issued in May 2017. In July
this year I made redundant. Can I apply for British Citizen I am not working but financially self sufficient ? Do I need to have Private health insurance ?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

You may be eligible to apply for naturalisation, providing you meet all the relevant requirements. 

We will need additional information to asses this. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]