I am from Albania, I have 1 years in Uk. And I am illegally here ,, what should I do ,,

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. Please get in touch with us to discuss your situation further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]