i am from Bangladesh, my parents are citizen of UK and my younger brother also. They have been there nearly about 7 years and live in south harrow. Is there any way to apply for dependent visa for us or any way to apply for uk visa. Currently i have completed my bachelor degree and my elder sister completed her masters degree. We are totally depend on our parents. Our parents can't get any suitable way to apply for us. We need a proper way so that we can stay with our parents. Can you suggest any solicitor near south harrow or anywhere that our parents can discus about our situation and get proper suggestion.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your Immigration query regarding your dependency or otherwise British citizenship and Indefinite Leave to Remain has been forwarded to the relevant department. Our Immigration lawyers will be in touch with you today to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your Immigration case.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]