I am Gambian by birth but naturalised I am now a Dutch national n living in the UK my three children are Gambia living in Gambia I hv recently been refused an entry visa for my children to come to the UK on the grounds that I don't have contact with the children which is not true n I want to appeal the decision I send financial support every month n make phone calls regularly n visit the family every year please advise me what to do next.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

This Immigration question has been responded to privately by one of our Immigration solicitors. If you have a similar query, please do not hesitate contact our UK Immigration team.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]