I am legally working here in the UK with a tier 2 General visa. My boyfriend is an asylum seeker who has been refused refugee status. Will we be able to get married here? Is marriage going to be able to help his status?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]