i am living in Japan and run a company business from 2008.i am a President of the company.i want apply sole representative overseas business visa i want open my company branch in uk.i need ur services plz reply me.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Sir, OTS Solicitors can definitely assist you with your query regarding the possibility of applying for the sole representative visa. A member of our specialist Business Immigration team shall contact you in order to discuss the services that can be provided to you

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]