I am looking to apply for my spouse who resides in bangldesh. I meet the financial requirment and have collated all relevent documents Do I send the spouse visa application to Bangladesh or do I submit the paperworks to UKBA in Sheffield? Please help?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. 

Please follow the steps on the visa4uk website as this will provide you with up to date instructions on what steps to take after submitting the online application form for a Spouse Visa

Since April 2017, all supporting documents for settlement applications (Spouse Visa) must be sent to Sheffield, to the address provided by the UKVI, within 20 working days from the date the biometrics have been enrolled. 

In order to obtain information on what steps to take to complete the application process, you must submit the completed online application form, book an appointment to enrol your wife's biometrics and then follow the link to the commercial partner in which the information will be available to you.

Should you require assistance with this process, please feel free to contact us. 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]