I am lookkng for the best UK immigration solicitors for sole representative visa. Could you please provide some information on this category I run a business in India, UAE and in Hong Kong, and I've heard about this visa for opening a branch in London. I would like a solicitor with business immigration expertise to help me enter the uk on this visa.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. 

Our Business Immigration department can assist you in making an application for a Sole Representative Visa. Our team of Business Immigration lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in this field and can work with you to ensure a successful outcome. 

Please see the link below to our website where you can read upon essential information about this visa route.


In the interim period, someone will be in touch with you  to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]