I am a New Zealander living in the UK on a Tier 5 working visa. My partner and I have been together a year now and due to us not living together because of work circumstances I believe we don't have many options apart from the fiancé visa for me to come back on. My great grandparents are from England but that is to far down the line to use them. I was wondering what your fee would be to get the fiancé visa? thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. To enter the UK on fiance visa you do not have to have lived with your partner beforehand, however, usually you have to have plans to get married within six months of the visa being issued with the marriage taking place in the UK. it is important that your partner, as your sponsor, meets the £18,600 per annum earning threshold has suitable accommodation for you both.

Please make an appointment to come and see us, we can advise you on pricing then.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]