I am a non resident UK citizen and was neither born nor have ever lived in the UK. My wife and children do not hold UK citizenship. Please guide me if there is any possibility for them to obtain UK citizenship. Kindly also provide me with contact details in case I need to get in touch with you for my case.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. 

Your wife and children may be able to apply for a visa to enter the UK as your spouse and dependent children (respectively). The immigration Rules, in particular, Appendix FM/Appendix FM-SE dictate specific requirements for migrants to meet for an entry clearance application as a spouse and dependent children. 

Your wife and children may also wish to explore other immigration routes via which they can enter and settle in the UK.

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]