I am planning to migrate from India on 2M Investor Visa. I am holding master degree in electrical engineering from India. Could you please advise
1) Do I need to appear for IELT EXAM.
2) What are the process involved in the purchasing govt. bond and what are the organization from where I can purchase the govt. bond? .Is there any additional charge for this?
3) What are the companies where I can invest for share or loan capital.
4) If I use your service for the entire period , what would be
your charge in Pound?
Appreciate your response.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir

Thank you for your enquiry. We note you are planning to apply for an Investor Visa. We can confirm that there is no English language requirement under this visa category.

Our business immigration solicitors will contact you shortly to discuss the various Tier 1 Investor Visa requirements.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]