I am on a Sole representative visa, if I register my employer for Tier 2 sponsor license can I be the Authorizing officer

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Immigration rules on who can be the Authorising Officer are very prescribed. We will contact you by email to discuss your query in detail.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]