I am a uk citizen, living in the uk and full time employed. My mother is a Bangladeshi Citizen 71 years old. I am her only son. I would like to bring her to the UK either on settlement visa or even a visit visa. Would you be able to assist me in precessing the application and what will be the likelihood of her being successful and how much will you charge me to take the whole process on board?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

You may be able to bring here to the UK on a Standard Visit Visa, but if she qualified she would only be able to stay in the country for 6 months. The other alternative is to try and get an Adult Dependent Relative Visa for her. The criteria for this is very high so we would need to talk with you to find out all the details of your situation in order to give you the best chance of success.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]