I am under tier2 but I have stayed 10 years in d UK. Now I want to apply for my ILR. Once I change am I still answerable to my sponsor. Or would I need to pay tax form the remaining part of my Tier 2 sponsorship

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your Immigration enquiry.

You should not be required to continue working with your sponsor once you obtain ILR. In any event, we will need further information from you in order to advise you.

One of our solicitors will contact you shortly.


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]