I applied tier 2 extension in June 2017 and my decision was pending in home office. During that period my company was took over by another company and I was transferred to new company under TUPE and home office was informed about it.
Later my tier 2 extension was rejected in october 2018 without right to appeal. Reason was my old company is closed so my cos is not valid. They did not consider my TUPE transfer. So I sent Pre Action Protocal (PAP) letter to HO and they agreed to reconsider my application and agreed to give new decison within 3 months. So, In May 2019 they grant my tier 2 extension leave and gave me a visa.
Now my question is whether I will be eligible to apply for ILR under 10 year basis as there is a break in my visa?
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]