I been travelled to UK many time since 1997. In 2005 I been convicted a pity crime in UK. Is it possible that I can open the doors of UK just for visitor.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question regarding your re-entry ban in the UK following your conviction in 2005.

Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your query relating to your Leave to Remain in the UK, and residence requirements in the UK has been forwarded to the relevant department and our Immigration lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your Immigration case.

Kind regards
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]