I came to London on student visa in 2011 I completed my diploma after that I again took admission in another diploma and got visa for 2years but unfortunately my collage being black listed so I decided to file a human rights case I continued with my case till Dec 2017 and after that I voluntarily left the country without informing the home office so I am allowed to enter the country for visit or any other visa plz let me know

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your question.

We will require further information from you in order to establish whether you have a re-entry ban. 

Our solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]