I have been on a tier 4 Visa since 2013 and it expires in October. I want to remain in the UK and have been hoping to find a company who will sponsor my Tier 2 Visa for an in country transfer. I have relevant experience beyond just being a graduate however when employers hear I am still on a student visa from recently graduating they immediately say they are unable to provide sponsorship for graduate level positions even though the position isn't necessarily considered 'graduate level'. Additionally licensed companies have been put off from furthering my application once speaking to me even though I state on my CV I will require sponsorship. Do you have any advice for how to move forward with this? I'm exploring other options like Tier 5 but would really appreciate any advice and guidance.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your matter is complex and we require further instructions from you in order to best advise you. 

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consult with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]