I have a brother you has been diagnosis with Lymphoma Cancer, and i had spoken to the doctor in Jamaica and he reccomand that the treatment need to be done as quickly as possible. My brother has buy the treatment himself and take it to the hospital for them to treat him, an dit vey expensive, so i had to supporting him. I would like to have the oppertunity to invite him ovet from Jamaice to the United Kingdom for the treatment, and I will pay for his treatment. Jamaica is under the Commomwealth, and i would like some advice how to go about hepling my brother. I have lot my Mum from Cancer, and this his my youngest little brother who i would like to give him a second chance in his life, i would be more then greateful if you can support my case, or guard me in the right direction

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]