I have a spousal visa which runs out soon.i would have completed the 5year route when it runs out but now unfortunately i am going through a sepration with my husband. He left the house living me and our son. I am due to apply for ilr once this runs out. What can I do. Will i be granted

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam, we are sorry to hear this. You could potentially be eligible to proceed in applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain even though you are separating according to the Immigration Rules. We would be happy to discuss your matter during consultation to further ascertain your eligibility. 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]