I know someone on visit visa and has fear to return back to his country because his house burned down to take over his property and they filed false criminal case aganist him. My questuin is that can he claim humanitarian protection under actical 3. I wil be really glad if you provide me some information

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]