I need some help with my spousal visa application.
My husband is currently living in Germany (studying at a university)
He overstayed in London and also managed to somehow get a criminal record while he was in London. He wasn't sent to prison or anything like at all. He was convicted for harassment. This was 4 years ago.
Would Home Office grant his visa?
Please advise on the matter.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on info@otssolicitors.co.uk 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]