I was born in uk in 1989.my father was studying PHD in leeds that I born there.my parents are both Iranian and we came back to Iran when I was 2 yeara old.now I want to immigrate to UK and I need your help.if you want more information or any documenta let me know.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

I note the information you provided and your interest in immigrating to the United Kingdom. Please note that the question is rather wide and there are a range of options available to you. Therefore the the best way to proceed would be to contact our offices.

Our Immigration Solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]