I went to UK in 2006 , I overstayed my student visa from 2009 to 2014 , came back voluntarily on my own expenses . Started working for a company in Dubai from 2014 till date . My company offered me to go to Uk and open a branch office Usually called a Sole Rep visa . Do you think i can qualify for that because of my previous overstay . I am currently working as HR Manager for a consultancy firm . Thank you for your time to read .

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.
If you overstayed your visa you could be banned from re-entering the UK for between 1-10 years. Given your circumstances, it may be best to use an experienced solicitor to make you application for you and explain your overstay in a covering letter.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]