I would like to ask as I came on student visa 2009 after studies PSW after work permit n after married to eu citizen. I GOT married in 2015 Jan n it's been more then 3 years of marriage 3 days back I found out my wife has cheated on me as she is present with some other person because of that our relationship is going to go down n don't know how it will be in few weeks, months. I am on visa till 2020 dependent. Could you please advice me am I eligible for 10 year route n also what are my opinions of visa if our relationship get broke in few months

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question.  

You may be eligible for retained rights of residence. In order to advise you on your options to remain in the UK we will require further information from you.

A solicitor will be in touch with you shortly.

Please note: this answer does not constitute legal advice.  We must have your formal instructions to provide legal advice.

Best wishes,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]