I'm chilean and my husband has double nationality (chilean/italian). He is currently studying at Oxford and I want to join him in March 2019. I was studying in the UK until October 2018, but I interrupted my studies due health reasons, so I needed to return to Chile. I want to know which documents I will need for EEA Family Permit Process for this particular case and also if you could help us with the process and which are the fees for it. I need to get my permit before mid of March.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on info@otssolicitors.co.uk

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]