Indian (now British) parents returned to settle in India (at husband's parental home) with British-born minor child. While husband returned temporarily to UK for new job/earning, mother takes child to her parents living in a different state/city in India on pretext of her own illness and refuses to return herself/child to husband's parental home.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]