- Visit Visas for business, medical reasons, holiday etc.
- Family Migration for spouses, partners, fiancé, parents, children, etc.
- Applications on the basis of Human Rights
- Applications for Leave to Remain in the UK
- Elderly Dependant
- Applications for European Economic Area Nationals
- Innovator Visa
- Start-up Visa
- Tier 1 entrepreneur Extensions/Settlement
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 2 General
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion
- Tier 4 Student
- Tier 5 Religious Worker
- Sponsor Licences
- Sole Representative of an Overseas business
- Detention and Administrative Removal
- Bail Applications and Temporary Admission
- Judicial Reviews
- Settlement / indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- permanent residence
- British Citizenship
Jayana is an LLB graduate who qualified as a solicitor in 2018 and joined OTS Solicitors in 2019.
She specialises in various aspects of Immigration Law and with over 9 years of experience within the field, she endeavours to provide all clients with bespoke advise tailored to their specific needs. She is passionate about her work and is committed to deliver advice which is in the client’s best interest.
The broad areas of Immigration law she covers include both business and personal matters:
Jayana also deals with Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Personal Injury claims. She also has considerable experience in preparing Power of Attorneys, Statutory Declarations, Affidavits, Statements and certifying legal documents.
The knowledge and skills she has acquired throughout her practice allows her to provide a proficient and professional service.
Jayana is coherent in English, Gujarati and Hindi.